Terms and Conditions
Find it Fast with our Classic Search
Terms and Conditions
2. Our Acceptable Use Policy set out what is deemed acceptable behaviour on the site and what is not.
3. Term Changes may occur at any time and we shall update this page when they do.
4. Website Changes may occur as we aim to provide the best possible platform for buyers and sellers of cars and other automobiles to the people of Northern Ireland. There may be out of date content on the site from time to time but we are under no obligation to update this.
5. Accessing the Site. The website www.cars-ni.com may not be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We aim that it should be available but there may be times outside our control when it is not online. If the website goes down at any stage we will aim to put it live as soon as possible but are under no time obligations to do so and are under no obligation to pay refund any compensation in fees if this occurs. Anyone under the age of 16 should not enter this website and should certainly not add an advert.
6. Email and Password. You should keep your email and password confidential when loggin into the website. You should not disclose this to a third party. We shall keep this information private. You should not create mutiple accounts under false names or false email adddresses and should not add profiles for the same person multiple times. If we believe you are trying this then any account you have will be suspended.
7. Intellectual Property Rights. The design and layout of this website is unique and should not be copied in any way as it is unique to Worldwide Group Enterprises Limited.
8. Information on adverts. All the information provided by 3rd party private car sellers, dealers and other third party people on the site is not verified by www.cars-ni.com and it is up to any person who enters the website and wants to carify any information to contact the seller direct and claify any information provided. You should not add any information to the website that contain any viruses.
9. Adding an Advert. When adding an advert to this website you should comply by the acceptable use policy guidelines.